From now until the newly transformed Theatre Royal opens in July 2014 every penny counts.
Everyone who makes a gift, of any size, will have their name printed in a special souvenir booklet and on the Scottish Opera/Theatre Royal website.
Dedicate a seat in the auditorium
- As above, plus the opportunity to name or dedicate a seat in the auditorium at Stalls, Upper Circle or Balcony level
- A chance to explore the new building before it opens to the public
For your gift of £600 or more
- As above, but with the opportunity instead to name or dedicate a seat in the auditorium at Dress Circle level
For your gift of £1,200 or more
- As above, and with the opportunity to have a named listing on the donor board in the Theatre Royal Glasgow
- An invitation for two to the Grand Opening party at the transformed Theatre Royal Glasgow
Make a gift to the Theatre Royal Campaign
When you agree to make a donation, here's how we'll show our thanks:
For your gift of £25 or more
- A commemorative Theatre Royal Glasgow lapel pin
For your gift of £50 or more
- As above, plus an acknowledgement on the Theatre Royal interactive donor display screen
For your gift of £150 or more
- As above, plus regular updates on the impact of your support and our progress with construction
- An invitation to a special campaign event
By pledging your support you can help us transform our theatre for all its audiences, now and in the future.
If you would like to pledge a larger gift we'd love to hear from you. We'd be happy to discuss how you can become more involved in this amazing project and how your gift can be recognised. Please contact the Theatre Royal Glasgow Campaign team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0141 242 0616.